Wow.. This hits home . Powerful message..
This picture should have more than the amount of notes it has, this shows us that not ever thing is “picture perfect” and that behind that smile and those eyes there is fear. So I beg you to please reblog this instead of a pair of shoes, someone smoking a blunt, and clothes … because this picture is literally worth 1,000 words.
- Don’t tell her, show her.
- Don’t keep her waiting, hit her up first once in a while.
- Don’t assume things by the looks of it, hear her out.
- Don’t make her feel unworthy, keep your ex relationships to yourself.
- Don’t blame her for questioning, be patient and reassure her.
- Don’t raise your voice at her, she’s already at her weakest point when you guys argue.
- Don’t beg for her back, when she finds someone else who treats her better than you can.